Offering food is undoubtedly considered to be the most auspicious charity. In other charities it may be required to find one appropriate candidate, but in case of Anna Dana no such reservation is there. A hunger person is eligible and that’s it. At Mantralayam everyday we provide Free Teertha Prasada (Lunch) to nearly 5000 devotees approx. irrespective of cast and creed. The daily expenditure of this charity feeding is around 2 lakhs.
Devotees may wish to support us by contributing any amount. Donations are exempted under 80G of Income Tax Act.
* You may wish to participate in this noble cause by contributing any amount.
SRI GURUSARVABHOUMA VIDYAPEETHA
Sri Parimala Education Society is an organization established by His Holiness Sri Sushameendra Teertha Swamiji. The institution has been started with a view of providing quality education at the reach of economically challenged category.
With such noble theme and under the aegis of His Holiness Sri Suyateendra Teertha Swamiji the school has been functioning for the past 8 year with regular increment in its strength. At present around 1200 students are studying here at various grades.
A new attractive building for the school has been constructed at a serene atmosphere as the old building has become insufficient and was damaged during the devastating floods occurred in the year 2009.
This new building has been constructed with the generous donations; however we still look forward for your support to provide a strong and sophisticated atmosphere for the school.
You may offer your contributions for providing
The entire school will be provided quality furniture according to classification of grades.
Estimated cost: Around Rs.13 Lakhs
Separate laboratories for Biology, Chemistry and Computer will be set up for high-school students.
Estimated cost: Around 8 Lakhs
A well organized library not only for the student, but also for the elder citizen and parents will be set up.
Estimated cost : Around 3 Lakhs
If you wish to take an imitative for a contribution in this regard then kindly make it in the name of
The Secretary, Parimala Education Society, Mantralayam 518 345
For online money transfer
Account Number : 11296401344, State Bank of India, Mantralayam Branch SBIN Code: SBIN 0002755
NOTE: Devotees can contribute any amount!
Suresh Konapur, Secretary
Email: [email protected]
Education Centres being run by Sri Matha
- Sri Gurusarvabhouma Samskruta Vidyapeetha, Mantralaya
- Sri Raghunandana Vidyapeetha, Nanjanagoodu
- Sri Parimala Education Society’s Schools at Mantralayam
- Sri Kalpataru Institute of Education, Maisooru
- Sri Vivekananda Education Trust’s Schools, Jamakhandi
- Sri Gurusarvabhouma Vocational Guidance Centre at Bengalore
- Sri Guru Raghavendra Computer Training Academy, Barkatpura, Hyderabad
- Sri Guru Raghavendra Jyotisha Training Academy, Barkatpura
- Sri Raghavendra Institute for Computer Awareness, New Delhi
- Sri Raghavendra Institute of Computer Education, Ballari
- Sri Raghavendra Institute of Computer Education, Rayachooru
- Ananya Institute of Education, Bhadravati
- Sri Dheerendra Gurukula, Hosarithi
SRI GURUSARVABHOUMA MAGAZINE
Monthly magazine being published from Shri Matha in 5 languages – Sanskrit, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil & English
DHENU RAKSHINEE (Protection of Cows)
The present Goshala is sheltering over 900 cows. Sri Subhudendra Theertha had already commenced the task of upgrading this Goshala in all respects. Equal importance will be given in the protection of non-milkable cows and milkable cows at our Goshala without discretion.
(Ambulance & Trauma Services) Keeping in mind the construction of a hospital the Matha will be planning to have 4 fully-equipped ambulances soon. The matha has planned to see that the vehicles would be operational for full 24 hours in a day. This service would be free keeping in mind the economically challenged people.
Sujayeendra Arogya Shala
ESTABLISHMENT OF HOSPITAL
A hospital to serve the local residents, visiting devotees as well as people from nearby villages was envisioned by Shri Sujayeendra Theertha Swamiji who laid the foundation stone on 27th January 1982. The humble beginning was possible with donations by Shri B.Virupaksha Goud in the name of Shri Naganthanahalli Ranga Reddy. Shri Sushameendra theertha Swamiji continued the good work and with six years, the hospital named aptly as “ Shri Sujayeendra Arogyashala” was inaugurated on 23rd july 1988 by the then Vice President of India Dr. Shankar Dayal Sharma and P.V.Narasimha Rao, Minister for External Affairs.
The Hospital was strengthened on 1st January 2008 with the employment of an experienced physician with M.D.(Medicine), a female gynecologist with M.S.(Gynecology) and a medical officer with GCIM. Earlier the hospital worked between 09.30 am – 01.00 pm and 04.30 pm – 06.30 pm with Tuesday as weekly holiday. From 1st May 2008, the Arogyashala has started functioning 08.00 am to 07.00 pm with no weekly holiday. At present , there are two male doctors on rosters and the position of female gynecologist is lying vacant.
The Arogyashala provides medical services to :
- Residents of Mantralayam
- Pligrims and devotees
- People living in nearby villages
- Staff and their family members of mutt
- Students of “Shri Gurusarvabhouma Vidyapeetha” and “Rayara Mane”
During the October 2009 flood, whole Arogyashala premises were submerged in the flood waters and all the erstwhile equipment and materials were damaged beyond repair. On the very next day Dr. Sindhu Joshi and Shri Vittal Joshi from Hyderabad rushed to Mantralayam with medicines and started first aid centre in corner of the Mutt, and thus the Arogyashala is continuing its service.
A. Cardiac Equipment
- Silicon 5-parameter cardiac monitor: displays ECG , heart rate blood pressure blood oxygen conncetration, respiratory rate and temperature.
- Sillicon defibrillator , employed when heart stops suddenly due to various reasons.
- L&T Orion and Wipro Mac400 ECG machines that record twelvs lead ECG with result.
- L&T and Sillicon puls oxymeter to measure pluse rate , rhythm and oxygen concentration
B. Laboratory Equipment
- Erba-Chem 5x clinical chemistry analyser with printer (liver function 10 tests; lipid profile 7 tests ; blood sugar ; creatinine ures; calsium ; uric acid Total 22 tests.
- Olympus Trinocular microscope with digital microphotography and table top display (slides of blood, urine, semen, sputum and stool examination)
- MISP Uriscan (11 urine examinations)
- Agappe BC-3000plus cell counter with printer (counting blood cells , 19 tests)
- Incubator (12x12x12, sterilizing washed test tubes, micro pipette tips, urine containers, and other glassware); Remicentrifuge (14 sample with timer and speed regulator, concentration and filtration of urine and blood), refrigerator.
C. X-ray and Ultrasound scanning Equipment
- Wipro GE Genius 100 mA x-ray machine with 90-2R floor to ceilling column with horizontal table and accessories.
- Dental x-ray machine.
- L&T Selectra LX ultra sound machine for (a) scanning liver, spleen, kidney, pancreas, urinary bladder, prostate (b) examination of pregnant women.
- Ultra-sound foetal doppler ( to study foetal heart in pregnant women)
D. Emergency Equipment
- Apex Oxygen concentrator (takes oxygen from atmosphere and supplies to patient). Arogyashala also has oxygen cylinders and accessories.
- Sillicon ambubag used for supporting artificial respiration.
- Laryngoscope and endotrachial tubes (to detect disease in larynx and trachea, remove foreign bodies and obstruction)
- Nebulizer for asthma patients with breathing problem.
Drinking water project